In addition to the information available on our track-specific sites, we have created overview video series for each of our Bachelor's-Master's tracks. These series offer a comprehensive overview of the requirements and structure of our different Bachelor's-Master's options - and are a great place to start learning about these options. Specifically, we ask that student watch an overivew series or review the appropriate site before scheduling an in-person appointment with a Bachelor's-Master's advisor.
Bioethics Bachelor's-Master's Overview (Coming Soon!)
Once students have completed an intial review of the information about their Bachelor's-Master's track of choice, they should feel free to use our other Bachelor's-Master's advising resources:
Meet wtih Bachelor's-Master's Advisor
Meet with a Bachelor's-Master's Advisor
Bachelor's-Master's Walk-in appointments are available at the following time:
Thursdays, 4-5, in the Academic Resource Center (18 Washington Place) - check in at the front desk when you arrive
Walk-in hours should be used for quick questions, which could be answered in approx. 5 minutes. If you have a longer question (or need to review an academic planning form), please schedule a full appointment.
- If you cannot make any of our walk-in hours, please click here to schedule an appointment at an alternative time
- If you are studying away, please email us to request a phone or Skype appointment.
- Questions about the GSAS Bachelor's-Master's?
- Questions about the Steinhardt Teacher Education BA-MA?
- Questions about the Wagner BA-MPA/MUP?
- Qestions about the Bioethics BA-MA?