The instructions on this page refer to the online application submitted for admission to the Clinical Research Bachelor's-Master's Track.
Please note: BA/MS applicants must be cleared for eligibility by a Bachelor's-Master's advisor before starting their online application. Your application fee will not be waived until you are cleared for eligibility. Please refer to the main Clinical Research Bachelor's-Master's site for eligbility and clearance instructions.
Since you will be accessing the same application as standard Clinical Research applicants, you will need to complete some pages in a slightly different way. Where appropriate, these instructions supersede any given in the Clinical Research application.
For the drop-down menus on the page, select the following:
- For “Academic Plan,” select “Master’s in Clinical Research”
- For “I am entering with,” select “undergraduate degree”
- For “Academic Load,” select “Full Time”
As mentioned, above, please ignore the due dates, instructions, and application requirements outlined on this page. As a Bachelor’s-Master’s student, you instead are held to the deadlines/application instructions outlined on the Bachelor’s-Master’s site.
Additionally, you will not be responsible for paying an application fee. This fee is waived following your eligibility meeting with a Bachelor’s-Master’s advisor - you do not need to follow the instructions on this page for requesting a fee waiver.
Please supply the requested information.
Please supply the contact information requested by this page
You only need to supply information for college-level academic record. Although some sections on this page will give you the option of selecting secondary school-leve degrees (such as a high school diploma), you do not neeed to submit this information.
Fill out the sections of this page as follows:
Enter in “00111012” in the “Search for School” box. This is the code for NYU’s College of Arts and Science. Once you’ve entered in the code, check the box for “Undergraduate Degree Granting Institution” (do not check the box for “Last School”)
Supply the relevant information for your NYU undergraduate degree. In the “To Date,” select the 1st of the last month of your final academic semester (e.g, if you’re going to graduate in Spring 2019, select ay 1st, 2019)
- “Degree” drop-down menu: Select Bachelor of Arts (or Bachelor of Science, if you are earning a BS) from the “Degree” drop-down menu.
- “Degree Date” box: Select the 1st of the last month of your final academic semester (e.g, if you’re going to graduate in Spring 2019, select ay 1st, 2019
- Degree status - make sure that you have selected “In progress.”
Attach school transcript
Click on the link to upload a copy of your unofficial NYU transcript.
If you are an external transfer students
Click on the “+” in the upper right-hand corner of “School Information,” to create another row for your previous school(s). Create one row for each school that you’ve attended. Fill out each row following the instructions provided above, with the following differences:
- In the “Search for School” box, click on the magnifying glass to search for the code for your previous institution. If you can’t find it in the available options, click on the “Can’t Find School?” link to manually enter in your school information.
- Under Academic Experiences, the “To Date” will be the end date of your last completed semester at this university.
- Under “Degrees,” be sure to select “Discontinued” in the “Degree Status” drop-down menu.
- You can then upload an official or unofficial transcript of your academic record at that institution (either is fine).
You only need to include information for schools where you matriculated as a degree-seeking student. You DO NOT need to include information about universities where you completed coursework as a visiting student, a pre-college student, or otherwise outside of a specific degree program.
BA/MS applicants are not required to supply GRE scores. You can leave this page blank, and move on to the next page.
Answer questions as prompted by the page.
Answer the question follow the instructions on the page.
Register 2 recommenders, following the application’s instructions for registering recommenders. Please note that the application defaults to requesting 3 letters - but, as a Bachelor’s-Master’s student, you only need to submit 2 letters.
Please upload your personal statement and Resume/CV to the relevant sections. There are the only required documents to upload.
Other schools applied
Leave this page blank.
Validate and Submit
Click on the “Validate” button to confirm that you have completed all required portions of the application. You will either be prompted to complete any incomplete required sections, or will be directed to a page where you can confirm submission of your application.
If you are asked to complete any sections or supply any material not normally required for BA/MS applicants (e.g., GRE scores or a third recommender), please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
And, of course, please contact email@example.com if you have any other questions or issues.