The Dean’s Opportunity Fund for Graduate School Application provides need-based financial assistance to CAS students planning to pursue a terminal degree (PhD, MD, JD, MSW, MFA). Students are able to receive up to $500 for application related expenses (e.g., program application fees; travel expenses associated with admissions interviews; fees for LSAC, AMCAS, AACOMAS). Complete the electronic application here.
- CAS student
- Pursuing admission to outstanding terminal degree program
- Demonstrated financial need
- Submit the electronic application by November 3, 2017 by 11:59 p.m.
- The short application asks you to provide:
- Information about your current academic standing
- A list of programs and institutions to which you are applying
- Details about current financial aid (e.g., scholarships, loans, grants, work study) received
- A detailed list of all application-related expenses
For more information, please contact the Associate Dean for Students Office at (212) 998.8140 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must complete the application in one sitting.
- We therefore recommend that you prepare the items (noted above) in advance of starting an application.