The Dean’s Opportunity Fund for Graduate School Application provides need-based financial assistance to CAS students planning to pursue a terminal degree (PhD, MD, JD, MSW, MFA). Students are able to receive up to $500 for application related expenses (e.g., program application fees; travel expenses associated with admissions interviews; fees for LSAC, AMCAS, AACOMAS). Complete the electronic application here.
- CAS student or certificate program
- Pursuing admission to outstanding terminal degree program
- Demonstrated financial need
- Submit the electronic application by November 4, 2016 by 11:59 p.m.
- The application includes questions about your current academic standing and financial aid
- You will be asked to list all programs to which you are applying and all related expenses
For more information, please contact the Associate Dean for Students Office at (212) 998.8140 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do not plan to complete the application in one sitting, please know that a partially completed application can only be retrieved by accessing the application using the same computer and browser. The application system that we use, Qualtrics, will rely on your computer's cookies to retrieve previously entered application information.
- To avoid losing parts of your application, we ask that you prepare the items (noted above) in advance of starting an application. These responses can then be copied/pasted into the application when you're ready to submit it.
- Please direct all questions to the Associate Dean for Students Office at (212) 998.8140 or email@example.com