Welcome to the College of Arts and Science (CAS)! We are excited to welcome you as a full-time student and work with you during your transition to the College and beyond.
All students transitioning to CAS are introduced to the College Advising Center and their Academic Advisors through a mandatory LS-to-CAS Transition Orientation Session. Attendance at a session is a requirement to be cleared for the following semester's course registration.
During the LS-to-CAS Transition Orientation Session you will learn more about:
- Your CAS Academic Advisor
- Major Department Information
- CAS Degree Requirements and Liberal Studies Core Equivalency Information
- The College Cohort Program
- CAS Academics + Social Resources
For any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or attend Rachel Sloane's LS-to-CAS Walk-In Hours, Wednesdays 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM at the LS Advising Center (726 Broadway, 6th Floor).