All incoming CAS students will go through a virtual advising and registration process in May, June and July. Throughout this process students will work with their assigned academic advisor to discuss requirements, possible majors, and to enroll in fall courses. Incoming CAS first-year students will not be able to register before this time. First-year students will receive an email to begin the advising and registration process the week of May 1st.
There will be three registration waves for incoming CAS first-year students:
- Wave A (6/4/2018-6/13/2018)
- Wave B (6/18/2018-6/27/2018)
- Wave C (Starts in July)
Please note: You may notice that you have an “enrollment date” listed as June 4 in your Albert Student Center, but this does not mean that you will register on this day. Advisors will reach out to all new students at the beginning of their registration wave to discuss the registration process further.
Questions? Try some of these links:
Other Useful Information:
- Students can activate their NetIDs and set up emails here.
- To meet fellow incoming CAS first-year students and learn more about CAS, students can check out the NYU CAS Class of 2022 Facebook page & Preparing for NYU for specific information about preparing to be a CAS student!
- Check out Next Stop NYU for important deadlines, links and resources to help you get ready for NYU.
Please feel free to email email@example.com with any further questions or concerns!