Before Arriving at NYU:
Visit Next Stop NYU to make sure you don't miss anything!
- Activate your NYU email account. From any web-connected computer visit start.nyu.edu, enter your NYU Net ID and then follow the instructions.
- Follow-up with the Office of Undergraduate Admissions to confirm that they have received your Candidate Reply Form, deposit, transcript, AP scores, and any other necessary paperwork and next steps for admitted students.
- Make all financial arrangements to ensure that you can fund your NYU education. Contact the Office of Financial Aid to explore financial assistance options or the Office of the Bursar in regards to tuition payments.
- Make your on- or off-campus housing and meal plan arrangements with the assistance of NYU Housing and Residential Education.
- Plan to arrive in time for CAS Transfer Orientation.
- Confirm that the Student Health Center has received your necessary immunization forms.
- Sign up for or waive your Student Health Insurance.
- Check your NYU email for CAS Transfer Orientation information, review and complete all required forms and procedures.
- Complete the Academic Integrity Tutorial as listed in the welcome email from CAS.
- Complete Alcohol Edu part 1 found in NYU Home.
- Complete the Sexual Misconduct Training.
- Apply for your NYU ID card.
Things to know:
- Start familiarizing yourself with the NYU campus and its many resources, as well as New York City.
- Visit the Center for Student Life and Transfer & Transitioning Student Programs websites, University-wide resources for all NYU and transfer students, particularly if you have any questions regarding NYU or services for transfer students.
- Review the CAS and New Students websites for more information. Contact the College Advising Center if you have any questions about CAS or the Transfer Orientation program.
Before Classes Begin: