Majors and Minors

In addition to the CAS minors listed below, New York University offers a wide variety of minors across its other  undergraduate schools. A cross-school minor is a convenient study option for students wishing to learn more about a field that they cannot major or minor in at their home school. To apply for a cross-school minor, students should complete the online "Application for Cross-School Minor," available in the dropdown menu on the left of the Albert Student Center.