Dean's Opportunity Fund for Study Away (Fall/Spring)
The Dean’s Opportunity Fund for Study Away (Academic Year) provides need-based financial assistance to CAS students who have been admitted to study away at one of NYU’s global academic centers during the academic year, and who would be giving up a current on or off campus job. The fund helps to replace loss of income, up to $2000; students will need to provide proof of employment.
- CAS student.
- Admitted to an NYU Global Academic Center for study away during the academic year
- Paid deposit for study away
- Provide proof of employment at on-campus or off-campus job
- Demonstrated financial need.
How to Apply:
- Complete the online application.
- Upload three consecutive paystubs from current job to the application when prompted.
Deadline to Apply:
- Rolling pending fund availability.