Dean's Opportunity Fund for Study Away (Fall/Spring)
The Dean’s Opportunity Fund for Study Away (Academic Year) provides need-based financial assistance to CAS students who have been admitted to study away at one of NYU’s global academic centers during the academic year, and who would be giving up a current on or off campus job. The fund helps to replace loss of income, up to $2000; students will need to provide proof of employment.
- CAS student.
- Admitted to an NYU Global Academic Center for study away during the academic year
- Paid deposit for study away
- Provide proof of employment at on-campus or off-campus job
- Demonstrated financial need.
How to Apply:
- Complete the online application.
- Upload three consecutive paystubs from current job to the application when prompted.
Deadline to Apply:
- Rolling pending fund availability.
For more information, please contact the Office of the Associate Dean for Students at (212) 998.8140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not plan to complete the application in one sitting, please know that a partially-completed application can only be retrieved by accessing the application using the same computer and browser. The application system that we use, Qualtrics, will rely on your computer's cookies to retrieve previously-entered application information.