**Changes that will be effective beginning 2019:
- We will no longer accept students for the summer semester. Students who are interested in taking summer courses may apply to be a visiting student to NYU while they apply to the NYU Postbacc Program for fall or spring.
- Fall cohort: Applicants who are admitted to the NYU Postbacc Program for the fall semester must meet the NYU math department's calculus readiness requirement prior to starting the program.
- Spring cohort: Applicants who are admitted to the NYU Postbacc Program for the spring semester and who are not calculus ready will take the NYU course Algebra and Calculus during their first semester in the program.
We accept applications on a rolling basis with two deadlines per year for Fall or Spring start.
Application deadlines are as follows:
- Spring Deadline: November 1st
- Applications will be accepted beginning August 1st.
- Fall Deadline: June 1st
- Applications will be accepted beginning March 1st.
All applications will be available from 9:00:00am ET on opening date, and must be received by 04:59:59pm ET on the deadline. We will not make exceptions to these deadlines.
Please note: You can expect to receive a decision via email within 6-8 weeks from the date that your application is marked ready for our review. You may request an expedited decision by sending a written request to email@example.com.
**We will only review your application once we have received all required parts of the application. Once your application is posted, the system will update within 24 hours to allow us to begin confirming your supplemental documents via your application checklist. Please allow 5-7 business days after your application is posted and documents have been received for statuses to be updated. At that time, you will be able to log into your application to check the status of your supplemental documents via your application checklist. It is your responsibility to ensure that all supplemental items have been received by our office by the application deadline.
Please click here for frequently asked questions pertaining to the application process