Aspire. Plan. Document. Apply!
AdviseStream at NYU
Pursuing a career in the health professions requires planning and focus. As healthcare delivery and scientific discovery evolve, students who aspire to do this work must be equipped with the knowledge, skills, and sensibilities to be effective. The Preprofessional Advising Center is excited to bring you AdviseStream to help make this process easier!
AdviseStream is a comprehensive tool designed to help you plan, document, and share your academic and preprofessional experiences:
- Aspire. Learn about different vocational pathways.
- Plan. Set goals for your preprofessional and academic engagements.
- Participate. Attend prehealth events and hear from the Advising Center about what’s happening in the prehealth community.
- Track. Log your experiences.
- Research Schools. Learn about your programs of interest.
- Collect letters of recommendation/evaluation. Seamlessly request and track your documents.
- Committee Process. Schedule your interview with a member of the Committee on Evaluations.
- Apply. Preview centralized applications and begin preparing yours