The Dean’s Office of the College of Arts and Science is pleased to sponsor the DURF Instagram contest! Students with research experience who have received a DURF Grant (Independent, Team or FAST) are encouraged to submit original photos that document their research project and/or experience. Up to ten winners will each receive $50 in Campus Cash.
Combined with a short description, winning submissions will compellingly communicate the value of an undergraduate research experience.
- $50 in Campus Cash will be awarded to up to 10 winners
- Photos will be featured on CAS Instagram
Eligibility and Submission Guidelines:
- All CAS students who have received a DURF Grant (Independent, Team, or FAST) are eligible
- One entry per student per competition
- Submit your original photo to email@example.com with the subject line, “DURF Instagram Contest”
- Entries must include a short project/photo description (25 words max) and the title of your project
- Winners will be selected by a committee of CAS faculty and staff
- Entries will be judged on originality, creativity, and overall impact.
- Friday, September 14, 2018