The Dean’s Opportunity Fund for Graduate School Application provides need-based financial assistance to CAS students planning to pursue a terminal degree (PhD, MD, JD, MSW, MFA). Students are able to receive up to $500 for application related expenses (e.g., GRE and other exams; program application fees; fees for LSAC, AMCAS, AACOMAS).
- CAS student
- Pursuing admission to outstanding terminal degree program
- Demonstrated financial need
- Completed online application (applications now open!)
- The short application asks you to provide:
- Information about your current academic standing
- A list of programs and institutions to which you are applying
- Details about current financial aid (e.g., scholarships, loans, grants, work study) received
- Details about external application assistance
- A detailed list of all application-related expenses
- Application deadline: Friday, December 3, 2021 (11:59PM ET)
For more information, please contact the Associate Dean for Students Office at (212) 998.8140 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must complete the application in one sitting.
- We therefore recommend that you prepare the items (noted above) in advance of starting an application.