Dean's Opportunity Fund for Study Away - Fall/Spring
The Dean’s Opportunity Fund for Study Away provides need-based financial assistance to CAS students who have been admitted to study away at one of NYU’s global academic centers, and who would be giving up a current on or off campus job. The fund helps to replace loss of income, up to $1,500; students will need to provide proof of employment.
- CAS student.
- Admitted to an NYU Global Academic Center or NYU Summer Abroad program for study away during the relevant semester
- Provide proof of current employment at on- or off-campus job
- Demonstrated financial need.
How to Apply:
- Complete the online application
- Upload three consecutive paystubs from current job to the application when prompted.
Deadline to Apply:
- Spring 2024 semester study away: Applications open October 17th, Applications due November 17th
Applications will still be accepted after the regular deadline, as funds remain for that semester. Please email email@example.com to submit an application after the deadline.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.