Dean's Opportunity Fund for Study Away (Summer)
The Dean's Opportunity Fund for Study Away (Summer) provides need-based financial assistance to CAS students who have been admitted to one of NYU's summer abroad programs and who display financial need. Award recipients will receive a minimum of $1,500, based on financial need.
- CAS student;
- Admitted to an NYU summer abroad program;
- Demonstrated financial need.
How to Apply:
- Complete the online application after March 15; including a one page statement;
- Allow for review process;
- If awarded, provide additional paperwork, as directed;
- Enjoy your summer study.
Deadline to Apply:
- For Summer study away: May 1
Regarding general eligibility requirements for financial assistance at NYU, please reference the information on the Financial Aid and Scholarships website.
For more information about the Dean’s Opportunity for Study Away (Summer), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not plan to complete the application in one sitting, please know that a partially-completed application can only be retrieved by accessing the application using the same computer and browser. The application system that we use, Qualtrics, will rely on your computer's cookies to retrieve previously-entered application information.
- To avoid losing parts of your application, we ask that you prepare the items (noted above) in advance of starting an application. These response can then be copied/pasted into the application when you’re ready to submit it