Dean's Opportunity Fund for Study Away - Fall/Spring
The Dean’s Opportunity Fund for Study Away provides need-based financial assistance to CAS students who have been admitted to study away at one of NYU’s global academic centers, and who would be giving up a current on or off campus job. The fund helps to replace loss of income, up to $1,500; students will need to provide proof of employment.
- CAS student.
- Admitted to an NYU Global Academic Center or NYU Summer Abroad program for study away during the relevant semester
- Provide proof of current employment at on- or off-campus job
- Demonstrated financial need.
How to Apply:
- Complete the online application
- Upload three consecutive paystubs from current job to the application when prompted.
Deadline to Apply:
- Spring 2023 semester study away: Applications open September 15th, Applications due November 4th
- Fall 2023 semester study away: Applications open March 20th, Applications due May 5th
For more information, please email email@example.com.