Spring 2023 External Transfer Orientation takes place Thursday, January 19, 2023 and Friday, January 20, 2023. You can find instructions on accessing the CAS Transfer Orientation and NYU Welcome schedule below. NYU Mobile will become available in mid-January. If you have any questions or concerns, email email@example.com.
To download NYU Mobile, please follow the below instructions:
Download the NYU Mobile app by visiting the app store on your phone and searching for “NYU Mobile.”
Once you download the app, click on “NYU Welcome,” select “New Undergraduate Students,” and then find your school, “College of Arts and Science.”
Enter your netID (i.e. abc123) and your NYU password.
You can also view the NYU Mobile app online.
Once you login:
- Navigate to “Events”
- Bookmark all “Mandatory Events”. These are denoted with an “❗️” icon
- Note: Some mandatory events are for international students only.
- Note: Not all events are mandatory, check out the printable pdf schedule (coming soon) for a list of all CAS events that transfer students can attend.
- Go to “All New Students Events” and start adding additional events.
- You can also use the “search bar” to type in keywords like “commuter”, “transfer” or “international” to search for specific events.
- Go to “bookmarked events” to see all of the events you have saved.
- Make sure you have push notifications on to receive important day of updates about events.
If you have any technical questions about the app or NYU Welcome events, please email the Center for Student Life at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 212-998-4111.
If you have questions about CAS Transfer Orientation events, please contact email@example.com or call us at 212-998-8130.